- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Sector: Dev Ops, Cloud & Infrastructure
- Job type: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contact: Dean Thorpe
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ref: Req/524382
- Published: 23 days ago
- Expiry date: 2019-07-17
- Startdate: 20/05/2019 10:43:47
Front End Developer – Glasgow – c30k DOE
As a Front End Developer you will be responsible for crafting performant, accessible user interfaces to ensure that our users can enjoy the growing library of content that the client Offers, on the platform of their choice. You will work with internal stakeholders and key 3rd party suppliers to ensure that ancillary requirements are met and delivered.
What you will need to have for this role:
* At least 3 years of professional experience
* Strong evidence of team working, mentoring, supporting and sharing knowledge with team members.
* A passion for continual improvement and how to optimize for client side performance
* Experience of using Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development
If you are interested please give Dean Thorpe a call on 0141 272 7779 or fire over an email to 0141 272 7779
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.